Friday, May 22, 2009

'Summer' Fun

It's been a couple of weeks so I thought I'd stop by and share some pictures from what I call 'Summer', which is actually still just plain old Spring. I do think that Spring should be called Summer here and 'Inferno' should replace the months of June through August, but that's beside the point.
We spend mornings inside (if I can keep him away from the doggy door) until the sun goes behind the house. Then it's pool time! I can tell you that boys do not tire of dirt, water, mud, rocks, wood chips or dog poop. It's never-ending fun for him, though, and how could I possibly tire of watching him gather all of the above in his pail and carry it around like it's some sort of treasure?

There's plenty of trouble to be found
indoors, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment