Wednesday, April 8, 2009

The best present ever!

It was finally decided upon a little bit late but that doesn't mean it wasn't the best present Isaac got! After much searching and ho-humming I finally found a good deal on a red plastic Radio Flyer wagon with two seats, seat belts (very, very necessary), and a couple of cup holders. We got it home and Isaac enthusiastically helped me figure out how to put it together. He is very interested in how things are built and how they work - it's fascinating to watch the wheels in his head turning while he seems to try to figure out why everything does what it does. An engineer maybe? An architect? A rocket scientist? Yes, mama has big plans for our little monkey.
Here are a few pictures from the wagon putting together ceremony and the maiden voyage.

Got my hammer! Lets put 'er together!

Checking to see what parts to eat, I mean, use next.

This goes here...

All inspected and ready to go!

Oh yeah...this is nice...

Yeah, I'm pretty sure I can fill this up with water.

1 comment:

  1. We love this wagon! When I see Isaac sitting there with his feet up and drinking his sippy cup it takes me back to Max's little days. He used to sit that exact same way before Molly came along and filled up the other seat. What a good helper you have though...and I didn't see him eating anything :)

    ReplyDelete